• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Hot toys predators what have you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan1974

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm looking for Hot Toys Predator's, ideally complete and boxed but anything considered. Message me with what you have for sale.

Re: Predator's wanted, what have you got ???

Hi, I'm looking for predator models, Sideshow, Palisades, Hot Toys, Diamond Select etc. Message me with what you have for sale ;)
Hey there

I have a new predator ceramonial mask from sideshow collectibles. I believe its 1:1 size. Ive never displayed it.

Let me know if your interested. I can take pics for you.

Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Bumpin it up

Bump for the day ;)

I have tons and tons of 1/6 scale predator stuff, you should message me what you are looking for my friend.

How much for the pred 2, is it the original city hunter ( non battle damaged), also how much for the samurai? Are they both boxed? Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458817775.921511.jpg
Selling Billy. He's in mint condition. No cracks in the rubber body and hair repainted black for screen accuracy.

Bump, Got the P2 city hunter, now looking for the P1 jungle predator MMS90

Back