• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Predator 2 (Battle Damage or Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShazBo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

A last months ago I had a chance to buy one from a User here but I waited too long (I'm sorry boba_fett300 :monkey2).

I've been trying o find a Hot Toys Predator 2 for a while. Is anyone willing to help me complete my search? :chew

My battle-damaged P2 is unassembled in a perfect box and id be looking for $450.00(£296.00)

I'm not trying to sell him:lol

I asked if he had anything to trade......never got a response though. No, the P2 is about 3rd or 4th on my grail list...P2 Elder being #1 and a DX Joker being #2(don't ask me why....he's just SO cool)

Wouldnt you be better off getting the DX Joker first? As its fairly new i'll bet its still at a pretty decent price. Especially compared to stuff like the Elder Predator and Predator 2

I'm not trying to sell him:lol

I asked if he had anything to trade......never got a response though. No, the P2 is about 3rd or 4th on my grail list...P2 Elder being #1 and a DX Joker being #2(don't ask me why....he's just SO cool)

Ohhh that's what you wanted my Joker DX. Well I sent you a PM but I got some bad news after my reply I got an offer and I currently have a deal in Pending. Plus I just got this Joker DX NIB for $154. It was a steal and I'm not giving it up :lol

And Yes Elder Predator 2 (Greyback) is the #1 Grail in the Hot Toys Predator collection. I can't believe some people on the internets (youtube) say that they take their HT Predator Wolf over their Elder Predator 2 any day. I want to roundhouse kick them in the face.

Ohhh that's what you wanted my Joker DX. Well I sent you a PM but I got some bad news after my reply I got an offer and I currently have a deal in Pending. Plus I just got this Joker DX NIB for $154. It was a steal and I'm not giving it up :lol

And Yes Elder Predator 2 (Greyback) is the #1 Grail in the Hot Toys Predator collection. I can't believe some people on the internets (youtube) say that they take their HT Predator Wolf over their Elder Predator 2 any day. I want to roundhouse kick them in the face.

Oh take a number. I know there would be hundreds on this forum that would agree with you. The kicking in the face part. LoL. Greyback is a #1 grail for a looooot of people. I'm never letting go of mine.

Oh you got PM by the way.

I'm so happy I'm not interested in the Elder, lol.

I mean he looks fantastic, but I kind of look at my display from an aesthetic standpoint. I already have P1 (which looks gorgeous), so having an Elder with the same armor looks funky to me. I like to have a lot of variety, so it's basically all about the P1, P2, and AVP 1. Different colors, different styles, etc. It's like right now, the only Alien in my collection is the Grid. Later this year, I might get the Dog Alien because he's differently-shaped and has a different body color.
Anyway, that's just my take on the whole thing. Having that said, I'll totally spring for NECA's Predators (including the P2 Elder) since I can afford to collect every figure in a series with that kind of pricepoint.

If I can, I do. If not, eh...

I think he told me he got one already. Hey ShazBo, you should close this thread if you're not looking for the P2 anymore.

Mods please close this thread Predator 2 request has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back