• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Loki Helmet (No Repros Please)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement Hot Toys Loki helmet. After paying $400 for my figure, the foot and knee joints were surprisingly loose and thus the figure unexpectedly fell over and hit the wall. I've circled the paint scuffs on the helmet that were created as a result of the incident in the picture below. The top scuff was probably there before as the helmet is painted to look somewhat withered, but the lower scuff was definitely absent when I first opened the figure. It's very minor but it irks me.

If anyone is willing to sell the genuine Hot Toys helmet alone, please private message me and we can negotiate a price from there (I only do transaction via PayPal).

Thanks. :)

WQumxLF.png

Buy a metallic gold acrylic paint dip a cotton swab in the paint, touch there and it will be gone forever :dunno

Call me the kind that makes mountains out of molehills if you want, but I've seen fellow collectors whine about smaller "issues" than this elsewhere (YouTube, FB, etc.). :lol Plus it never hurts to have a spare of anything. :lecture

Might as well try to paint it or buy a repro unless you want to spend $150-$200 I've seen some people ask for just the helmet.

Back