• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Joker (V1) Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB Hot Toys Joker (basically everything)

I would like to buy basically everything from the V1 Joker except for the head and maybe some other parts.

Things I definitely would like to purchase:
  • Purple overcoat
  • Grey inside coat
  • Tie
  • Vest
  • Shirt
  • Pants
  • Belt
  • Colorful socks
  • shoes
  • the TT body with pegs.

So basically just the whole outfit without some accessories. I don't know how this works or how much it will cost but I'm leaving it open to when people start selling their goodies for the new Joker.

I guess you can PM me to sort this out. :D

Also: I might not definitely say yes right away because I want to wait a little bit until I get some more money.

EDIT: I really would like to buy everything at once, not in separate parts but I'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Ive got these available, looking to get $30 for it all

Tie
Vest
Shirt
Pants
Belt
shoes

Thanks for the offers but I'm looking for something without the head and other stuff that I don't really need. Thanks though.

Yeah, I basically want everything except the head and joker cards and maybe socks. If you are trying to get rid of your Joker, just send me a PM. thanks

Back