• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali032373

Super Freak
Reaction score
New or used in good condition. Complete or not. PM me to discuss. thanks.

PM me. I don't know how to PM from this mobile site lol. Thanks.

Nothing to do with iMan above, but please don't contact me if you're not sure you want to sell the figure.

If you're equivocating, or considering, or "on the fence" about selling, please don't contact me. Please have your mind made up BEFORE you engage in 7-8 PMs about price and shipping. I am here to conduct business in a professional manner. If you respond to my posting, you should be too. One would think that would be self-evident, but I suppose the obvious needs stating to some.

I hold myself out as a person seeking to buy this specific figure. If we don't reach an agreement on price, that's one thing, but don't hold yourself out as a seller, engage in the talk of transaction, and then claim in a transparent and smarmy manner you need "a day or two to consider" what is basically $10 off your asking price.

Don't waste my time. I won't waste yours.

Back