• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Godfather ROSE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottbuckets

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hot Toys Godfather ROSE

Lost the lil rose when packing to move.
Been hard to find so far but still looking. Tried ToyAnxiety. They had everything but the rose. Figures (no pun intended)

I actually thought of that but the roses are fairly different. The GF rose is almost a closed bud. The T-800 roses are opened... and they look more like carnations.
:panic:

If it helps at all, I'm looking for an entire Godfather Tuxedo, but I wouldn't need the rose. So if you find the Tux, let me know and maybe we can work something out?

If it helps at all, I'm looking for an entire Godfather Tuxedo, but I wouldn't need the rose. So if you find the Tux, let me know and maybe we can work something out?
I'll keep you posted. I think toyanxiety had the tux though.. not sure if they still do but check it out.

Back