• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Elder Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, i know this seems to be top of a lot of peoples want list so its probably a long shot but just wondered if anyone had a hot toys elder predator 2 they wanted to sell. I dont have much to trade but PM me if you're interested in making a deal.

Been trying to get Elder for ages.

Fingers crossed.

Russ

Thanks dude, yeah i've been looking for maybe a year for one that i can afford. Found one the other day one ebay but had an injury at work and didnt get to bid. Was soooo p#*sed off. Haha.

So...anyone got TWO elders they done want for me and Predator vs Alien? Haha.

Good luck guys! I got mine last year purely by blind luck. Just gotta be on the board at the right time. Just keep bumping this thread, check the "For Sale" forum daily, and ask around. Once you get this fig, its totally worth it. Cheers! :duff

Good luck guys! I got mine last year purely by blind luck. Just gotta be on the board at the right time. Just keep bumping this thread, check the "For Sale" forum daily, and ask around. Once you get this fig, its totally worth it. Cheers! :duff

Thanks man, I really dont think i'd be disappointed with the elder. Im just constantly looking on here and hoping. Unfortunately i dont have a lot to trade as i've only really bought things i wanna keep. Although i'd probably trade my Hot Toys Wolf (with some cash obviously) as its my least fav so far.

How much are these running these days, I'm on the look out as well it's one of the only ones I don't have?

Good luck in your search Russell1982! :rock

How much are these running these days, I'm on the look out as well it's one of the only ones I don't have?

Good luck in your search Russell1982! :rock

Depends i think, its just finding someone thats willing to part with one really. Thats the hardest part. I've seen a couple for like $700 or more, which i think is a bit ridiculous.

And thanks man. :rock Its just driving me mad. lol. :banghead

Back