• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predrhone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's been displayed or not. I really don't need the body, really just the head, clothes and accessories.

I have a NECA 19" closed mouth Predator MIB I could use as some trade fodder

Doesn't matter if it's been displayed or not. I really don't need the body, really just the head, clothes and accessories.

I have a NECA 19" closed mouth Predator MIB I could use as some trade fodder

I have a Dutch hot toy comes with everything. The only major flaw is that it has a broken right leg, it broke at the knee. This may be the perfect situation for you since obviously I can't ask for the going rate due to the broken leg, yet you really dont need the body. Let me know what you would want to pay for him. Thanks
f026052d.jpg

Plz pm me

Last edited:
Please let me know if you guys make a deal..I might be interested in the body,,I need a right arm,Mine broke...Thanks

Nice it everything works out 2 guys can get their parts and the other can make some money.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

:clap

Back