• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njersey83

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi I'm currently looking to purchase Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman it must be complete with the box and accessories I do not need the brown shipper box but if it comes with it I would take it. Please PM me if you have one available that your looking to sell. I could pay for it immediately if it's a reasonable price for the piece. Just to let everyone know my eBay name njersey837 I have 100% positive feedback as buyer and seller on eBay so you could feel more comfrontable doing transaction with me on this forum. I'm a new comer on this forum and I want members on this forum to have utmost confidence in selling or trading with me. Also here is my email to contact me as well [email protected]

Thanks,

Antonino

Back