• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Apone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given the recent success i've had dealing with people on the board i thought i'd try here, as i'd rather buy from someone on here then on ebay, and see if anyone has a Hot Toys Sgt Apone they're looking to sell. Been looking for a while but no joy at a decent price. Just missed out on one on ebay so thought screw it, i'd rather come here anyway.

Anyone looking to sell one let me know.

Thanks,
Russ

Haha, well there's just a couple i've been after for a while and decided that i may as well start looking here. Now that i've started dealing with people a bit.

hi mate

i did have apone (loose) for sale but it "on hold" sold to this forum.

2 other still for sale

drake and hudson both do come with box..

also you live not far from me:D im live at sussex (worthing)

Cool, let me know if by chance it doesnt work out with Apone. I have hudson, but would buy another to customize if i could find one cheap somewhere thats all. Might be interested in drake though.
And sweet, not sure how far sussex is from me, prob not too far though. Awesome. :) lol.

hey dude if still interested i have apone, vasques, drake, hudson all for sale??

Back