• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - hot toys 1/6 drake smartgun + vest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocho

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Looking for a colonial marine smartgun + vest from hot toys. I know this are sold out and probably expensive, just name your price!

I have the drake smartgun,vest,pants,boots,hat,head sculpt! I'm looking for trades what do you have? Looking for walking dead items and 1/6 breaking bad Walter white parts!

Hey man thanx for replying, unfortunatelly i dont have anything to trade, i have just started building my collection. Let me know if you still want to sell the smartgun and other parts.

Well I'll have to think about it bro. It took me a long time to get these parts I even tracked down the same body that he had! The only part I'm missing on him is his shoulder lamp. I am currently unemployed so that's why I'm looking for trades. I would consider a trade for a kp muscle body or ttm20 body?

Hey man i do have a ttm20 muscle body. Gimme your email so i can sens you some pics. I cant open the links you send me, can you send me some of the smartgun's pics to [email protected]?

Back