• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Hellbaby Bronze statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the biggest Loser L Ive ever seen! :lol

.. the Hellbaby F'n :rock .. good luck

Well i'm new here and thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone has a descent price on one of these.Please send me a pm with prices.

Thanks

I just found a Hellbaby on Ebay. Starting bid is $99. I already own one otherwise I'd bid on it myself. Good luck. (It's an awesome piece!!!!)

I just found a Hellbaby on Ebay. Starting bid is $99. I already own one otherwise I'd bid on it myself. Good luck. (It's an awesome piece!!!!)

There's a Buy It Now on it of $249 too (I think.) Shippings only a dollar though. Depends on how bad you want it. Bid or Buy It Now? :confused:

Well i'm new here and thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone has a descent price on one of these.Please send me a pm with prices.

Thanks

I'm going to part with mine. I'll give people here first op before Ebay. I'll post a thread in the For Sale thread. Let me know.

Back