• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HCG Predator 1 Bio Mask Stan Winston Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfchang

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it's a longshot but this is just about the last Stan Winston licensed piece I've got left to get.

I need the piece to be mint of course and the color box and packaging as well but if you pack it well, I don't mind not having the brown shipper. Also color box doesn't need to be perfect condition as long as the bust is.

Thanks and PM me for price and details. Something this big, I would obviously prefer a United States or at least North American offer but if the price is reasonable will work with international as well.

Got the Sideshow P1 bust with this thread, :yess:

Now looking for the HCG P1 Bio Helmet. :pray:

Last edited:
Re: WTB Sideshow Predator 1:1 Bust Original

Thanks a ton to Reinhardt from Indy! Over the moon with this one!

Now looking for another longshot the HCG Predator 1 Bio Helmet by Stan Winston Studios.

Let's see if I can get lucky twice.

Glad it arrived safely! Sorry, I haven't had a chance to fully respond, I will when I get more than a moment. I don't have the HCG predator mask. Good luck bro!

Thanks appreciate it. These things are even harder to come by than P1 bust and quite a few came with very finicky wiring which resulted in non-funcitonal lights.

One sold on Ebay in Februay for about 1700 BUT THAT WAS #1/1000 so don't get any ideas you guys. LoL.

Back