• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Grey Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..and what did it cost.. I wouldnt grant such a foolish request..

actually i didn't request it, he just did it out of the goodness of his heart.:D

probably easier to ship it and get rid of it, then to try and dispose of in another way.
for me it's easy i just burn sht, but people that live in the cities it's a royal pain to get rid of big sht....

Mesa where did you find a box big enough to house the Hulk's box? I am really curious.

It was sitting in my garage, old box from a Target clearance deal on a Samsung 26" HD CRT (when they still made those). fit perfectly.

..and what did it cost.. I wouldnt grant such a foolish request..

Wasn't a request, I just did it, cause when I'm shipping a $1000+ item, shortcuts don't pay.

Edit: My sold $650 Vega CSC SF statue shipped to Germany made it safely due to double-boxing as well.

Back