• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Grail Item X-Men vs Sentinel #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro! Prison break rocks!!! You've been doing well....slowly selling down your collection is what I'm saying. :D

Oh yeah, I am keeping some things but for the most part a lot of the collection is being sold. Moving recently really made me want to unload a lot of this extra weight. It took days to pack up and carefully transport this stuff and I swore to myself I wouldn't do it again. My ideal collection for the future will consist of like a total of 10 or less outstanding items at a time. If I want to add more than I will have to sell something off. Not only will it reduce spending it will also reduce on the clutter. :rock

Are you in a band or is this for studio work?

I'm in a band and we're planning a tour for the summer so I need to be ready. We are working on some material now. It is a relatively new band. Before this I just use to play only acoustic shows so I am definitely ill-equipped.

What band are you in?

When we make a page I will post a link. I think it's due time to make a myspace page at least....even though I really hate that place. :lol

I sing and play guitar.....uh oh. :lol:monkey1

Maybe when you come down I can play some for you. It's a mixture of rock/pop-punk etc. I like to play crowd sing-along songs with attitude.

Yeah, even though it is Myspace, they do get you out there. That's how I know what's going on with all my friends bands. Best thread jack every. Were do you live Rory?

Yeah, even though it is Myspace, they do get you out there. That's how I know what's going on with all my friends bands. Best thread jack every. Were do you live Rory?

This is a thread hijack! Everybody stay calm and nobody gets hurt. You try and be a hero, then you die. Clear?! Good. :lol

I live in Florida. Since this band is really new we haven't been pushing it out there. We want to have something to really show when it's time. Like BOOM! Where did these cool cats come from?! :lol

Sick Boy 82 you should probably start another thread just in case because we have hijacked this one past recognition. :lol

I wanted to ask you...does your Username come from an MxPx song or is it from something else?

Back