• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Sweet Pea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for the following:

Gentle Giant Sucker Punch - Sweet Pea

I will not deal with any members who have ZERO feedback.

Must be mint, with the original box, and willing to ship to Canada. Please no eBay prices.

Let me know what you got!

Jamie

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Sideshow King Leonidas PF EX

good luck...the arrows on the shield are super fragile

Thanks buddy! I heard they are, I guess it's the same with the arrows from the HT version as well. I think I'd be okay with broken arrows as long as I could easily fix them and they aren't shattered into tiny pieces :lol

Thanks buddy! I heard they are, I guess it's the same with the arrows from the HT version as well. I think I'd be okay with broken arrows as long as I could easily fix them and they aren't shattered into tiny pieces :lol

I broke 2 just taking it out of the foam. I used a black marker to cover the spot. it looks better with less arrows truthfully

I broke 2 just taking it out of the foam. I used a black marker to cover the spot. it looks better with less arrows truthfully

Oh damn...well if I ever do score one, I'll have to be SUPER careful. I'm really annoyed, I missed a Canadian seller who sold his EX brand new in box for about $230 shipped back in December:(:monkey4

what u have to trade? PM me.

Re: WTB: Sideshow Premium Formats

300 King Leonidas PF EX I do have, I just need time to get the box and with the size of collection I have you may have to wait a while :monkey2

It is in great shape
Yes I can ship to Canada no prob

Re: WTB: Sideshow Premium Formats

Which Gandalf were you looking for? I have an exclusive white for sale I'd be willing to ship to Canada. PM if interested.

Back