• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Gambit Premium Format Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilryth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
WTB Gambit Premium Format Exclusive.

I'm a huge GAMBIT fan and collect everything of his. I would love to have the exclusive version of this PF in like-new condition at a reasonable cost, preferribly just a little higher than what the seller paid for it from Sideshow.

Edit: Created a new post to update with price and include other statues. Please PM or reply here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5626259#post5626259

Last edited:
Good luck with that bud these sell for $700+

Why is that anyway? Everything else Gambit, from comics to figures and other statues, sell for nickles and dimes. This statue looks great, but I dont understand what has made it explode in value. Not a very low production run in comparison to his fanbase, its 10-20 years past his peak popularity. His legendary bust looks equally great and even the exclusive low production bust is selling near retail.

Could someone please explain why so many folks drive the price high on this?

I've always wondered why the Gambit PF has gone on to demand such a high price. It's not like he's a huge name like Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor, Caps or Wolverine. Luckily for me I don't want this piece.

Good luck with your search though :)

Gambit PF is one of the Best to date from SS. That's why the Demand is so Great: The Exclusive Energy Hand just gives it that extra touch of Greatness.

Back