• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Forrest Gump HS by Topick Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Origami

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally found a Toms Forrest figure, now I'm looking for the Forrest Gump headsculpt released by Topick Collectibles, this one was offered at ebay.

If you have this one and would like to sell it, please PM, I have a good offer for you.

16forrestgumpsculpt_zpsfcc0f716.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB Forrest Gump figure

Oh...I thought you meant Custom Forrest Gumps. I only knew of Dan's.
The link that you included isn't the K Toys one. That one was from a generic company that came out of Hong Kong. Not sure if anyone ever found out what that companies name was?
This is the K Toys Version. Both used to be on Ebay a lot.

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2010/05/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

Re: WTB Forrest Gump figure

Yeah I plan to change the body if I'm lucky enough to get one, maybe the sculpt too. I really like all the accessories that comes with the Toms Forrest figure.

I have the Toms Forrest. Its a good set. It comes with the bench, suitcase, and a bunch of items. The body is horrible, so you have to change it, but the likeness and clothes are fine. Good luck!

I finally found a Toms Forrest figure, now I'm looking for the Forrest Gump headsculpt released by Topick Collectibles.

Back