• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Entire Hot Toys Predator collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astritos

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, :pray:

Interested in buying the ENTIRE HotToys Predator collection.
The Predator 2 Predator and Elder, AvP Chopper and AvP R Wolf are not needed but if your only willing to sell as a lot I'd still buy.
Would like them to be complete with boxes and not unopened in mint condition as I couldn't bring myself to open them.

I'm willing to spend what there worth but not silly over the top prices please.
I haven't got all the money at this point in time but thought it'd still be worth posting the thread to see if I could find anyone that would be willing to sell first.

I will only buy off someone who is well known and trusted on the forum.
If you think you have what I'm after please PM me.
Thank you,

Dan :)

Also I would be willing to pay monthly for them, the items stay with you until iv paid the full amount of course.

Last edited:
Hot toys will rerelease all the predators in 1/6 and 1/4th scale. Just wait.

Hi guy:wave I got 2 predator up for sale predator 1 / predator 2 battle damage and avp cetic all used (come with box). If you looking any of those pm me. Also I'm in uk (Sussex)

Hi I have a pred 1 on sale

Thanks for the reply but I'm only interested in buying everything in one sorry.

I realise this is a long shot but I believe there might be someone with them all, or even the entire AvP collection out there that would like to make some extra cash and space for more/ new collectibles. :yess:
Thanks again,

Dan :)

What would $5000 US Dollars get me?
Like I said in my first post I haven't got all the Money together yet but it wouldn't take me all that long to get either.
Thanks,

Dan :wink1:

would'nt it be better to get the cash together first, and then start asking? at least peeps will not then have to wait for payments

I have berserker falconer and tracker for sale. Also a custom diorama base. You can see it from my profile. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone. Pm me your email and I'll send you pics if you're interested. Would love to sell all ASAP.

Back