• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DX08 Joker Hot Toys (UK / Europe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djmky

Freakalicious
Reaction score
12680a.jpg

Anyone have one for sale, preferably from the UK or Europe. PM / leave a reply with a price including shipping. Maybe interested in a scuffed or slightly damaged one.

I am located in London. Can drive and pickup if located not too far away.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 1/6 1989 Batmobile Hot Toys

Bump, interested in the Batman 1/6 figure as well.

Hi There - I have both the 1989 Batmobile & Batman figure available on my website at the following links:-

https://www.discontoys.com/product_info.php?products_id=339

https://www.discontoys.com/product_info.php?products_id=275

We are UK based but in West Yorkshire unfortunately.

Best Regards - Dave Sykes

Thanks will check out the website. Have you got any reviews from previous buyers? Also what is the shipping cost on the 1/6 batmobile?

Thanks, Mark

Eh? Thought you'd got one?

Eh? Thought you'd got one?

It's a pre-order. Shipping out next week, hopefully. Fingers crossed. Got to keep my options open and see who else has it in stock.

I saw a damaged one sell on ebay.co.uk for £492. :horror

Thanks will check out the website. Have you got any reviews from previous buyers? Also what is the shipping cost on the 1/6 batmobile?

Thanks, Mark

Shipping in the UK is £39.00 on the website by City Link courier through Interparcel (I normally ship by UPS but they won't touch it due to the size & weight). There are various product reviews on the site with comments regarding service etc. and you can also check us out at www.hottoysuk.co.uk who did a feature on us which you can view here:-

https://www.hottoysuk.co.uk/buy.html

Best Regards - Dave Sykes

Update: So hopefully my 1/6 Batmobile arrives next week. Managed to get a DX09 Batman :yess:

Now looking to purchase a DX08 Joker

KGrHqJ_hQE9vjSRfndBPrSZf7tSw60_3.jpg

Preferably from UK / Europe. If you have one for sale or know anyone who is selling one PM or leave a reply with your price inc shipping.

Thanks

:mexwave

I have one never displayed or handled but I'm in the US . Ill do it for 335.00 shipped PP gift if you have no luck locally . Check my feedback in the link by my sig.plenty of ebay feedback as well .

I have one never displayed or handled but I'm in the US . Ill do it for 335.00 shipped PP gift if you have no luck locally . Check my feedback in the link by my sig.plenty of ebay feedback as well .

Hi, thanks for the reply. There are a few on ebay at $279.99 inc postage not selling. Looking for abit cheaper than that price.

Back