• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Custom Hot Toys PREDATORS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone out there has put together any cool custom Predators, shoot me a PM with some pics and prices shipped to 90211. Like the Big Red Pred from BATMAN:DEAD END, or anything else you have.

I can PAYPAL and start making your 09' good.

They are to me the best 1/6 scale figures on the market. I was a Sideshow loyalist until I discovered Hot Toys... and the Preds.

Don't worry i was looking on ebay for Predator collectibles and saw HT figures. Bought one then went to youtube and saw all of P!TU's preds and just instantly thought they were the coolest thing. Eventually they led me here.:monkey5

Jml,
Get ya some extra Wolfs or P2 BDs and give them your custom touch.:D
It will probably be cheaper, and if you think you have Pred Fever now, you won't be able to get enough if you start doing some custom work to them. At least it is that way for me. Doing the custom work yourself is easier than you think. If I can do it, anyone can.:chew

This is in no way being negative toward you for wanting to buy some custom Preds.

Back