• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Custom headsculpts of USCM and Arnold T1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fason

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking to buy custom headsculpts of the following USCM Marines and/or the figures themselves. (must have likeness custom headsculpt)

Drake, Apone, Hicks

Im also looking for a custom T1 Arnie headsculpt. (1/6)

Thanks!

I think his name is Lonnie Hale. Many of the custom Terminator 1 sculpts come from here.

i know but they dont have a painting service available and i dont know any painters. Les Walker is not available :(

i know but they dont have a painting service available and i dont know any painters. Les Walker is not available :(

Not to discount the skills of Les, but there are many other painters on this board that you can get the painted. Small Studios is turning out some exceptional work. Darkartist81 is another, but I think he is not available. Look in the customs section and you will find the thread on the painters availability.

Back