• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Asmus Morgul Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking to buy an Asmus Toys Morgul Lord in any condition (loose/broken body is fine), with or without the box. I would like to pay a reasonable price for it rather than the scalping ebay prices I have seen. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks

Hi all, I am looking to buy an Asmus Toys Morgul Lord in any condition (loose/broken body is fine), with or without the box. I would like to pay a reasonable price for it rather than the scalping ebay prices I have seen. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks

I sent ya a message...got one with box and all acceseriories ...original release

20180901_221712.jpg

Here are a few more photos...i also have this posted on a few other sites so let me know soon...unfortunately if it sells on one of those first then i would have to go with that sale
20181002_052020.jpg
20181002_051905.jpg20181002_051752.jpg20181002_051640.jpg

Back