• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: ARH Punisher statues*Any rare Punisher items*Trevor Grove Blondie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: ARH Punisher statue Sideshow Bradstreet Punisher PF

I have to ask now.. what does the ARH punisher look like?

Re: WTB: ARH Punisher statue Sideshow Bradstreet Punisher PF

View attachment 65720

This is one of them. I have a pic of another, but I need to resize it. These are very rare to find. I think they were limited to like 30. I have both (Number 1 and number 12) however they were damaged in storage; so I am wanting to find replacements.

OK guys! One down and a couple more to go! Help a brotha out! I also have new laptops, Microsoft Surface Pro, Nexus and other goodies willing to trade if that's your vice (I own an electronics store)
Also would be interested in trading for other Hot Toys, customs, or statues. PM me if interested.

No. I have all of the Bowens and Sideshows. I'm looking to replace my ARH statues that were broken while in storage. The only other statue I'm looking for is the one from Flying Fish studios from a few years ago. That one was also broken in storage. Not much Punisher stuff I don't have!

No. I have all of the Bowens and Sideshows. I'm looking to replace my ARH statues that were broken while in storage. The only other statue I'm looking for is the one from Flying Fish studios from a few years ago. That one was also broken in storage. Not much Punisher stuff I don't have!

Haha figured, good luck man, sorry couldn't help.

Back