• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ancient predator ASia ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might find one for what you're willing to pay by keeping an eye out on eBay, I think it's possible to set up a watch for an item when it becomes listed, and you never know when someone will list for a low BIN. Or, you might consider upping the amount you're willing to pay. Just a thought, but either way, good luck to you, you seem to really want one of these!! :peace

I looked on ebay and google search and stuff aleast 15 times a day.. and still cant find a good one.. :(

its a simple problem of demand and supply. There are a lot of people who want one and are willing to pay more than what you are and there do not seem to be many who are willing to part with theirs. Hence your difficulty in finding one.

You will either have to up your offering price or keep waiting until existing buyers have got theres.

james.

Elder predator 2 pm me about theres one on ebay that got a buy it now price and its 250!!!! AND I DAMN MISSED IT

Back