• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Aliens "Hicks" figure (MISB ONLY!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!

Ok here I go... I'm looking out for a Hicks figure but it MUST be MINT IN SEALED BOX ONLY! Meaning it's NEVER been removed from the box or displayed. I am not looking to flip or sell it, I just need one for my personal collection and I have no intentions of ever assembling him. Box condition is as important to me as the figure itself.

PM me with a reasonable if you have one available that your looking to let go. Thanks all!!! :D

Were the USCM boxes even sealed? I don't even remember seeing any tape on mine, unless you count the tape that seals the trays together

i can put a piece of tape on my Hicks box and sell it to you. :)

good luck in your search dude, these guys are hard to come by now.

Gluck mate.. Last MISB hicks i saw went for 1200 on the evilbay, So i wish you the best of luck, and happy hunting.

Yea, that's just "I gotta have it" hype that sells them at that price. $1,200.00 for a 12" figure that there are thousands of is INSAINE!!!

I've seen them for ALOT cheaper. I can hold out. :D

Back