• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB AH Catwoman 51 print???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet....you have any recommendations?? I am just getting into purchasing artwork so I'm not sure who is a good dealer to go through.

Hey gbeef - did you decide to keep your Doom or did you sell it??
HAHA i kept it.... DOom is still here in a box... waiting for my room to get finished. hopefully he'll on display very soon. I couldnt bring myself to sell him.

As for dealers i havent found any good ones yet for relable.. in the canada also. So ill probly buy it here. I hope to get it below cover price cuz the book is somthing like 50 bucks

Glad you kept Doom! :rock :rock When it gets closer to the release date I'm sure I'll find some place to get it. :) I hear ya, on getting it below the cover price.....but 3 of those prints I really want so, I'll pay whatever it costs. :rock

Well I finally got one and here she is! :rock :rock Also got an awesome black leather mat for it. It's just so beautiful. :)

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

A friend sold me one....I've been looking on ebay forever and never could find any for sale. My stumbling upon one was almost a miracle.

damn congrats. how big is it? and were these once for sale, other than the comic cover?

damn congrats. how big is it? and were these once for sale, other than the comic cover?

The print is around 13"x19" and the frame is 18"x24". I feel very, very lucky to have this beauty on my wall. :D I believe Adam sold them at some conventions....but how long ago that was I'm not sure.

The print is around 13"x19" and the frame is 18"x24". I feel very, very lucky to have this beauty on my wall. :D I believe Adam sold them at some conventions....but how long ago that was I'm not sure.

Dang that's much better than the one coming from DC Direct.

I hate you Jen! now youre going to make me hunt for this thing like you did....:monkey1:cool:

Dang that's much better than the one coming from DC Direct.

I hate you Jen! now youre going to make me hunt for this thing like you did....:monkey1:cool:

All I can say is good luck. It was a very frustrating search. If I ever stumble upon another, I will let you know. :)

Damn! That's nice, Jen! :rock

Of all the work AH has done, the Catwoman (WW being a close second) covers are my favorite. I started reading the series again just because of them.

Damn! That's nice, Jen! :rock

Of all the work AH has done, the Catwoman (WW being a close second) covers are my favorite. I started reading the series again just because of them.

Thanks Batty! :rock :rock I can't stop staring at it!!! It's my favorite piece of artwork along side my signed Frank Kozik Soundgarden/Pearl Jam first run pink lady print. :D

Thanks Batty! :rock :rock I can't stop staring at it!!! It's my favorite piece of artwork along side my signed Frank Kozik Soundgarden/Pearl Jam first run pink lady print. :D

Do you have a pic of that? I'd like to see.

Well I finally got one and here she is! :rock :rock Also got an awesome black leather mat for it. It's just so beautiful. :)

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg
that looks fantastic framed like that.did you get it done yourself and was it expensive..i have a AH! powergirl pint the same size i want framed.

that looks fantastic framed like that.did you get it done yourself and was it expensive..i have a AH! powergirl pint the same size i want framed.

It wasn't too bad. I really liked the look of the black leather mat, which was about double the price of a regular mat. I went to a framing shop, where they helped me pick out the mat and then ordered the size I needed. I just bought a ready-made frame. When the mat came in, they helped me put it together and gave me a turtorial in "proper" framing. :) Anyway, all together I probably spent around $130 for the mat and frame.

It wasn't too bad. I really liked the look of the black leather mat, which was about double the price of a regular mat. I went to a framing shop, where they helped me pick out the mat and then ordered the size I needed. I just bought a ready-made frame. When the mat came in, they helped me put it together and gave me a turtorial in "proper" framing. :) Anyway, all together I probably spent around $130 for the mat and frame.

that leather mat is gorgious,almost as nice as the catwoman art you picked up..its not cheap though is it...but i think in this case you got what you payed for..cangrats:rockalso its kinda fitting you bought a bad girl print for your wall:monkey3:D

Back