• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Hot Toys Muscular Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indywanabe91

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The title says it all I 'm looking Muscular Body made by Hot Toys! please give me a reasonable price! PM me but post here first so you can show me what you have! Thank You

I only have one. But as rare as it is, it's not gonna be cheap. I can let it go for $70 shipping included.

its not a hot toys musculsr body, i think its very hot but store rooms has them on there website for 33.99. heres the link. theres a review somewhere on osw but i cant seem to find it or i would send it to you.just do a title search on muscular bodies. heres the link, hope it helps.
https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=30

I sent you a PM at OSW. I've got the tattooed muscular body, but I don't think you can afford my asking price. If you're looking to spend less than $40, you're better off getting the body from store-rooms.

Back