• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 12" Ghostbusters Egon and Venkman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdFusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. Looking to buy the 12" versions of Egon Spengler and Peter Venkman figures issued from MattyCollector. Prefer these to include box and all accessories.

PM me!

BBTS still has Venkman in stock.

I just sold mine on here the other day for not much less that their price.

Egon, good luck on that one...i heard Mattel is re-releasing all of them though...so be patient.

M.

Thanks for the tip on Venkman. And yeah, whats up with Egon? Why's the price so outrageous?

No problem.

I don't know for sure...but i think it's mainly because Ray didn't sell for crap and he was in stock for months...so, i assume Mattel only ordered a small amount of Egons to counter the original loss on Ray...but who knows.

M.

No problem.

I don't know for sure...but i think it's mainly because Ray didn't sell for crap and he was in stock for months...so, i assume Mattel only ordered a small amount of Egons to counter the original loss on Ray...but who knows.

M.

Ah....I see. I waited on grabbing Egon because Ray was around forever. Then of course, when I go to buy him....Sold Out! A little surprising....and disappointing.

Back