• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 12" Figure Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to buy some 12" Figure Stands. I would order from sideshow, but they want to charge me $119.00 to ship 5 of them to me. Seems a bit ridiculous (They only charged me $25.00 to ship the Shredder Comiquette), so I am looking for some help here now!

Also interested in a Punisher Specific one (Thomas Jane version).

Thanks!

Check out TA they have stands and get the blank HT ones in too.

I just bought 5 of the blank HT ones.

Shipping is reasonable to Canada and the always pack in boxes to make sure you get your stuff in good shape:lecture

Thanks for the advice guys!

I looked at TA and they didn't seem to have any of the blank ones. Perhaps I overlooked them.

I was going to get sideshow, until I found out I would get screwed with shipping. I found that BlackOpsToys had 6 (Blank Hot Toys) available, so I ordered 3. They are only charging me $5.00 for delivery, not $70 for 3 like Sideshow!

Sideshow has said their international shipping calculator has been very incorrect the last few days :lol

Thanks for the heads up with EVILFACE. It might work out!

Since I was able to find a few on another site, I guess that wraps up this thread! Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated!

evilface is the way to go . he does quality work and much nicer stands from the manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back