• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb 1/6 hot toys loose parts, figures, ect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking to buy loose parts and HS and bodies and what not. Dio stands as well. I don't really need anymore standard hands but Spiderman or other special ones I can use. Also any bodies. Especially iron man stuff. Chest plates and arms and legs and bodies. But open to any hot toys parts. Let me know what you may have to offload. Thanks!!!

Update-
Really need mk4 IM chest plate, from hot toys figure. Mine was damaged. Also looking for neck post from mk4/6 and parts to mk5.

Last edited:
81ce491df048dcd01429d1563e296617.jpg

Hot toys dio stand $20

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7ea255a7d3618d9f35b90697dc275079.jpg

Interested any parts of this figure?

7ea255a7d3618d9f35b90697dc275079.jpg

Interested any parts of this figure?

Hey. I have two roadblocks so not interested in those, but thank you. The dio I may be. Any other loose parts or figures?

I've got a Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) headsculpt, Alfred Body, and a couple of necks I'm looking to sell. Put them on Ebay but no takers there yet.

I also have the white shirt from the "buffoon cop" set, which is just a bootleg cop Joker

I'd be interested. Except the white shirt. Got a handful of those.

If you're interested in mine, make offers. Haven't had luck on Ebay, mainly just want to make back what I spent. Bought these for a couple bashes that didn't work out how I wanted. I've also got an extra War Machine Mark II helmet.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l16002.jpg
s-l16003.jpg
s-l16004.jpg

Back