• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6 bar stool (Obama stool)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texlander

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for some 1/6 scale bar stools. I know there is one that comes with the Obama figure as shown below.

I'm need a few of them, but would settle for 1 at a time. So if you have any you'd be willing to part with, please let me know!

Thanks!

did-action-figure-6.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: Monty Python Dead Collector -- Sweater Only

Hello all,

I'm in need of a particular item. I'm looking to buy a piece off the SSC Monty Python Dead Collector figure, specifically the dirty, beige-colored sweater/shirt that he wears under the leather vest, as shown in the pic below.

I only need the sweater, and am hoping to get it without having to buy the entire figure. So if anyone can help me out, please PM and I'd really appreciate it.

aa1519_(7).JPG

Thanks!

Re: WTB: Monty Python Dead Collector -- Sweater Only

Bumping in hope!

Re: WTB: 1/6 bar stool (Obama stool), Monty Python Dead Collector -- Sweater Only

Threads merged and both items added to title of this one :duff
x :peace

Re: WTB: 1/6 bar stool (Obama stool), Monty Python Dead Collector -- Sweater Only

Ok, thanks.

Bumpity bump...

Bumping again

I got an Obama stool. $25 shipped if you are interested.

$25 is a little high for me.

Got my Dead Collector sweater, just need the stools now!

If anyone has one at a god price, please let me know.

Back