Wrecking Crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen these guys before, I think the paint job is a bit simple (not that bad) but the colors are bold and the sculpt is ok. Still have only seen a few BD that I would buy.

i liked the Crew back in the '70s. they got around. seemed like they'd be, as a team or solo, in Thor, Avengers, FF. Hulk too i think. wasn't Absorbing Man with them for a bit?

lol True. Everyone else is working on characters that people actually care about.

Just 'cause you've never heard of them doesn't mean people don't want them. With all the time you spend in these Marvel threads you'd think you would've heard of these guys. This just goes to show how stoopid you are. LOL

There's more Marvel characters than just Venom, Carnage and Gambit. LOL

BB

Just 'cause you've never heard of them doesn't mean people don't want them. With all the time you spend in these Marvel threads you'd think you would've heard of these guys. This just goes to show how stoopid you are. LOL

BB

Yeah I'm sure there's that one person out there with their Wrecking Crew avatar that is just pooping themselves with joy right now. :lol

BB

Yeah, like Arcade. LOL

And thanks for the personal attack. I appreciate it. :rotfl

Yeah I'm sure there's that one person out there with their Wrecking Crew avatar that is just pooping themselves with joy right now. :lol

Minus the wrecking crew avatar...i did in fact just poop myself. They're sick! Thunderball looks tight!

Back