Wraithnine's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wraithnine

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is my Clone Cmdr Gree (phase 1) the bandolier is scratch built an the rest are parts i procured from Ebay sellers

IMAG2852_zps57a1c66e.jpg

IMAG2821_zps55383fef.jpg

Keeli
IMAG2485_zps52d4c3df.jpg

IMAG2476_zps5517d59d.jpg

IMAG2481_zpsa08550aa.jpg

Wow, those look great!! I have always loved the Phase 1 Gree design, nice job.

Keeli looks super fantastic!! Really nice paint apps. I have thought about doing this guy to go along with my custom Nikto Jedi, Ima Gun-Di.

Good stuff, welcome to the boards. :)

Wow, those look great!! I have always loved the Phase 1 Gree design, nice job.

Keeli looks super fantastic!! Really nice paint apps. I have thought about doing this guy to go along with my custom Nikto Jedi, Ima Gun-Di.

Good stuff, welcome to the boards. :)

many thanks

Wow, very nice work, Keeli looks to have super clean Lines, By Tape Or By Hand ? enquiring minds want to know LOL

Nice introduction to your work , and welcome aboard.

PS PM'd you

Nice customs, they look very good. Hopefully we will see more from you in the future :). When you say you acquired parts from eBay, did you use a base figure such as a medicom or sideshow and add the little extras, or did you piece them together from random parts. Again fantastic work.

Nice customs, they look very good. Hopefully we will see more from you in the future :). When you say you acquired parts from eBay, did you use a base figure such as a medicom or sideshow and add the little extras, or did you piece them together from random parts. Again fantastic work.
It was all put together piece by piece ,started with the basic Prometheus body and continued from there

Welcome Jay, it's nice to have another Clone-aholic aboard. I've viewed your youtube channel for years, so I'm not surprised by the quality job you did with Gree and Keeli. Hopefully you've been feeling better lately. All the best.

Yo Welcome to the Freaks! :rock You probably remember me from another forum. imperialshipyards.com I'm aka Orangepeace

Heck yeah ya can! This forum is dedicated to 3 3/4 to 1/4 however it's mainly a a 1/6 site lol

just a few examples of my 3 3/4" work:
phase 2 Waxer & Boil
IMAG0345.jpg

Bounty Hunter Droid
IMAG0313.jpg

R2-T4
IMAG0307.jpg

TCW phase 2 Cmdrs Gree & Bly
IMAG0282.jpg

TCW phase 2 Clones
IMAG0281.jpg

TCW Cmdrs
IMAG0276.jpg

ARC "Fives"
IMAG0274.jpg

Wolfpack Trooper
IMAG0251.jpg

this is just a small example of my 1/18 scale work to see more check out "Wraithnine Customs" on Facebook

Wow nice clean work, I know how difficult these scale figures are to paint and look forward to how you are going to attack the Larger Scale SSC STuff.

Very Impressive stuff Mate

picked up a couple of Wolffe Kama's of Ebay the trim is blue/grey but go over it with a red Sharpie (instead of using paint so that it keeps it's flexibility) and voil'a it turns a sort of Berry colour which matches Keeli perfectly so i swapped out the scratch built Kama for the SSC one now he is complete (all my custom 1/6 figures come with the full SSC loadout of hands and accessories
IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

Nice upgrade....figure is first rate. I'm always on the lookout for pieces to upgrade my figure when I had to use something I wasn't quit happy with.

Back