WoW Poll posted...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be silly to have more than one account - you can have 10 characters with one account. It's 8 million different people.

I've posted over at the WoW official forums about the announcment, but it didn't get much response.

There won't be much of a response until they are pics. The average person doesn't know who or what Sideshow is.

Pics will change everything.

I also suspect a lot of naysayers on here to be :monkey2 when they sell out fast and they "never got a chance." ;)

here's some prototypes DC Direct has--
https://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/002935381.cfm

Those are just toys. if SS makes statues....wow!

Thought I would just link the pics for the DC figures.

inc_Dranaei.jpg

inc_DwarfWarrior.jpg

inc_Illidan1.jpg

inc_OrcShaman-1.jpg

Those are some amazing sculpts, but if they produce "plastic toys" like the SOTA figures, you will never be able to tell anymore!!!

The Draenai is amazing looking, if Sideshow's statues are even close, consider my pockets PWNED!!!!

Darklord Dave said:
It would be silly to have more than one account - you can have 10 characters with one account. It's 8 million different people.

I've posted over at the WoW official forums about the announcment, but it didn't get much response.

the only true reason to have two accounts is so you could have a horde and alliance on the same server......officially hax

Azog said:
Hey Lonnie, that would be the first one Bob posted, the Paladin....

Gotcha! I really did like that one and the last one! I hope the details don't get lost in the production process!

I can think of a couple games which would have excited me more. Yet, knowing the possibilities and immense level of choices Sideshow has here, guaranteed there will be at least a few sculpts which will require me to fork over my credit card.

i've been playing this game for a few months now. it's really fun, but i have no interest in buying collectibles from the game. all the characters would really be generic, and there is almost no way to have "your" playable character made into a figure.

but anyone who likes online games and loves a LOTR type world, would love this game. it's really fun.

I would rather eat my own testicles......raw...than buy anything from WOW. So please make a medieaval f'n kurgan and a Wesley and shut us all up for once and for all...or we will storm the walls with pitch forks and torches!:cool:

Back