Wow, never have I been this angry...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, finally a good reason for the "shocked" expression!! :rotfl
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

and Anthos, I have my stuff delivered to the office and I haven't had a single problem with crsuhed packages or alte delivery or anything. I know my UPS guy, he knows me he treats me well. Plus I believe in an office situation they require a signature from the receptionist (at least for all of mine they have and for packages under $100).

I had a similar rant about UPS here a few months ago over trying to get my HT Predators delivered. Sometimes the universe (and shipping companies) conspire against us.

Cosmo_Kramer said:
i bet the statue will be broke and then u will have send it back:D

That's what I said to my wife. The world doesn't want me to have this statue ;) I'll let everyone know what happens when I pick it up later.

Hey everyone, back from Fed Ex and opened everything up and it all looks good. All well that ends well. I felt bad though, the person at Fed Ex was the same from yesterday. I apologized and went on my merry way. The statue itself is one big mother...

Does Fedex deliver on Saturdays? I ask because the exclusive PF Leia is due to arrive this Friday and neither my wife nor I will be home before 6:00.

Khev said:
Does Fedex deliver on Saturdays? I ask because the exclusive PF Leia is due to arrive this Friday and neither my wife nor I will be home before 6:00.

They sure do. :cool:

Cool. Heh, I thought I was posting in the Star Wars forum, I ran a search on "Fedex Saturday" and pulled this thread up and never actually checked where it was located...

Back