Wow, Cool Statues For Sale On The Bay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's just me but I haven't seen these collectables before & they rock socks, I've seen similar but these just look so cool:rock

Spider-Man & Green Goblin Busts

Colossus Bust

Colossus Statue

Damn I wish they were on sale on this side of the Atlantic:monkey2:mad::(:lol

Hey Sonic,

Ive seen the Spidey and Goblin, can't remember off hand who made them tho.

The colossus Bust I believe is Dynamic Forces Memorial Bust by the Gore Group, I think?!

The Colossus Statue is from Rommel, theres many threads about him. He is incredibly talented but he did used to be a recaster!!.
x :peace

Last edited:
Hey Sonic,

Ive seen the Spidey and Goblin, can't remember off hand who made them tho.

The colossus Bust I believe is Dynamic Forces Memorial Bust by the Gore Group, I think?!

The Colossus Statue is from Rommel, theres many threads about him. He is incredibly talented but he did used to be a recaster.

Thanks Shelly, well they must be pretty rare because I've been to hell & back looking for collectables I've missed over the years & I've never came across those, the big Colossus is just awesome:rock

Yeah but not too high, someone flush with cash will by it. If I didn't know shipping would be high & customs would hit me then I'd def buy the busts:monkey2

Yeah no doubt, it's all about had bad u want it I do believe that but myself no matter what the cost, always go with the rate of the piece.

damn, i'm half tempted to get the spidey and GG busts, since ssc seems to not want to make a spidey lsb:(

really not a bad price for the busts either.

Yeah no doubt, it's all about had bad u want it I do believe that but myself no matter what the cost, always go with the rate of the piece.

I've never seen those collectables before so if I had the cash & the space I'd have bought them because I would say they're pretty rare, but going on comparisons with SS statues of the same license, size & style it's pretty high I suppose:confused:

well just heard back from him on the spidey busts. NO art or shipper boxes.:(:(
he says that they're 10-11" tall which would put them right on with ssc's lsbs.
just don't know about shipping these w/o boxes.:banghead

thinks i'll just wait for ssc spidey version.

Sounds like Victory to me.... :monkey4 Anytime I've heard ask him questions I've received a disappointing answer.

How long though?:lol I think they'll do every character that has ever been in a Spider-Man comic first & then do Spidey last:confused::mad:

Don't do it, especially without boxes.

SS have made a lot of the great characters in LSB form, so I'm sure a Spidey is planned along the way.
Just my thoughts anyway

Back