Wow! Bowen FS Destroyer!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.....but i don't know the character...but still really nice looking piece.

I definitely prefer the one with darker tone ..Dont like the shiny metal one...

Last edited:
This is gonna be an awesome statue! It ranks right up there with Thanos IMO.

I'm definitely getting one!

Well, this is a chance for everyone to get in on the ground floor of Galactus's Heralds. The action Surfer is very much available right now. Terrax and Destroyer are coming. I hope Firelord FS is done at some point soon. This is it. Pass now and cry like a little girl later.

There is no Bowen section on this site, you're thinking of the other forum.

Bowen during this current phase has definitely stepped up their game, another great looking piece!

i agree. Alot of people thinks THor's arch enemy is Loki but I have always thought the Destroyer was a better nemesis.

The Destroyer is just a plot device used by Loki to fight Thor. Loki knows that he lacks the power to truly defeat Thor so he uses the Destroyer to do what he can't.

Didn't Loki create it?

The Destroyer was created by Odin as a weapon to fight the Celestials. The Destroyer is powered by a portion of the combined energies of all of earth skyfathers. Short of the Celestials the Destroyer doesn't loose fights, it can only be deactivated.

With all of that said I would love to see a Sideshow PF version of the Destroyer.

Back