WoW Announcement Here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Maybe we will get a diorama based on the old "Back to the Future" Nintendo game, where you would throw milkshakes and run away from bees.

Or catch music notes with your guitar. Up, up, down, up, up, up, down.:rotfl

Could become a very nice piece, and the new races are an obvious choice with TBC just released. Just wished they would have shown a bit more of it at Toyfair......

i'm still waiting for the WOWers to invade this Forum....

Shai Hulud said:
i'm still waiting for the WOWers to invade this Forum....

They won't invade since they know you guys don't want them here.:D

I'm pretty excited about this piece and really wanna see how it turns out.
I'm more interested in diormas and statues of some of the main bad guys since some of them look awesome.

theyre too busy playing the game shai :rock

I wonder how many of them actually logged out and even know about sideshow having a WOW line?

I admit,I did play WoW. I did get to lvl. 60 but I didn't go on any raids or anything, I didn't like spending hours in a dungeon just to complete stinkin' quests.

I stopped playing last June (I played on-and-off before then) and cancelled my account. It was fun at first, but it becomes the repetitive and all yours hours are devoted to what?Getting a virtual item that will mean nothing in real life.

I like the Warcraft mythos though,Blizzard is very creative and talented with the stories they've built (Warcraft,Starcraft and Diablo).

I wouldn't mind seeing a Diablo P/F.

Back