Would you buy quarter scale Buffy statues/maquettes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes, I'd buy these characters in 1/4 scale even if fully sculpted

• Skip

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Adam

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • the Judge

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Dark Willow

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Fyarl demon Giles

• the Beast

• Total voters
Skip was a frustrating character for me. After our first encounter with him, I really wanted to like him. The juxtaposition of his imposing appearance and his almost "nice guy" personality made him very interesting. Having him turn out to be... well, you know... (don't want to say in case there are any Angel newbies present), just kind of frustrated me a bit.

That's why I love Skip, also I think he's the most creative design from either series.

But this poll posits that perhaps the R&D for Premium Format figures wouldn't be justified, but it might be possible to get fully sculpted statues - even of humans like Illyria or Willow who you might otherwise expect to be mixed media.

I don't do statues anymore, but if were to be tempted by one, it would probably be Skip. Awesome design, and he was such an entertaining prick in his final appearance. :lol

But this poll posits that perhaps the R&D for Premium Format figures wouldn't be justified, but it might be possible to get fully sculpted statues - even of humans like Illyria or Willow who you might otherwise expect to be mixed media.

I agree fully Dave. The R&D for fully sculpted statues is much less than mixed media PFs. No sourcing and matching of fabrics, no expensive mass production of detailed leather, vinyl, or metal pieces. Just sculpt it, mold it, paint it and ship it. Sounds so easy ;).

DARK WILLOW AND ILLYRIA!!! the others would be cool...any more Buffy stuff would be great, but I just wouldn't really want the others....I would rather have the bigger characters (Illyria!!!!) and such before someone like Skip or the Beast. but that's just me.

YAY dark willow and illyria!

I said yes to Illyria, the beast and dark willow. They are very pricey tho. I don't have any of the others so far but will have a buffy one for my b-day in April. Otherwise it's kinda hard to swing that kind of money all the time. There's already 4 and I have 0, lol. But who knows.
I am missing a few 1/6 right now so I would like to catch up.

A lovely dream, that will never happen I suppose. *sigh*

But I would have bought a Dark Wilow, or a Illyria. Both could have looked really spectacular if well handled.

Back