Would you buy a War Machine/Mark 2 1/2 scale Maquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that the Mark 3 1/2 scale came out-How long before we have a huge War Machine maquette? Who would buy one if the price was still the $2000 like the other one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: War Machine/Mark 2 1/2 scale Maquette

Argh! Misleading Thread Title. I thought an announcement slipped past me.

one that goes with the Iron Man Mark VI suit :hi5:

Kinda....i do want a 1/4 WM to go with the 1/4 IM VI i have on P.O. but it doesn't even have to match up like lets say have the same base or try to make it from the same "scene" of the movie. If they do end up matching up, even better!!

just gimmie a 1/4 WM and not a 1/2 and i'll be happy

I would take either of them over the Mark V prolly, but I think we will just get the Mark V and thats it for 1:2 IM2 pieces. There too expensive; most ppl could only afford 1, so trying to distribute 2 of these would be very difficult.

I'm not allow to purchase items in that range until after I buy my Wife her house :(

A 1:2 is kinda big and expensive for a 2 room apartment on a student's money... but I'd gladly take a 1:4 though.

thats not an excuse man, do it! I only have one bedroom with a 7'6 Pred coming, and one of these 1:2 IM pieces will be mine :nana:. Felmar puts my one bedroom to shame though.............

Back