Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
I think we'll wait for 2012.
In Twitter, NECA responds:

Today on NECA’s twitter feed at approximately 4:08 pm eastern on June 18, 2011, they responded to a question from:

@Valkyriezero1: @NECA_TOYS friends are asking if your doing 1/4scale predator2?

NECA responded with “No plans at this time. We’ll consider for 2012″

Reaktwon
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
Hex
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping
matt_85
Pebeforeugo
Hollywood
demorathis
crazypredator2
PharOOO
Predatowned
HottoyzJoker
BlueLeader
Violator66
Xerowolf
Macularius
hanorex
csutkakoma
Steemed-HAM
Blackmask
Horror_Chase
jrice73
adegregorio
mandoman
Fncrazy
WolfPredatorAVPR
Desamo
BOBAFATTY
Terminator_Fan_Game
Moriaman
Slipfilth321
DETJOHNKIMBLE
Jake207
DirtyPrettyAngel
V-Raptor
Butters

Count me in!

woah, missed this thread...thought it was the older one for the p1.

count me in...ill buy 9!!!

People that stop by and see my 19" pred always ask....do you have the predator 2 as well?.......and they are sad when i tell them its not made....yet....:)
Guess p2 gets more love than p1?

Reaktwon
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
Hex
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping
matt_85
Pebeforeugo
Hollywood
demorathis
crazypredator2
PharOOO
Predatowned
HottoyzJoker
BlueLeader
Violator66
Xerowolf
Macularius
hanorex
csutkakoma
Steemed-HAM
Blackmask
Horror_Chase
jrice73
adegregorio
mandoman
Fncrazy
WolfPredatorAVPR
Desamo
BOBAFATTY
Terminator_Fan_Game
Moriaman
Slipfilth321
DETJOHNKIMBLE
Jake207
DirtyPrettyAngel
V-Raptor
Yautja 1994
915stag51
northernmunkey2003
Butters
Mangrasshopper

My name seemed to disappear off the most recently quoted lists but I should be on there. 1/4 scale P2, or whatever the actual scale is (1/5?) would definitely be bought by me.

Everything I'm seeing from NECA is nope, nope, nope. If 19" (give or take an inch or two) is too costly to make, then how about just 12"?

Everything I'm seeing from NECA is nope, nope, nope. If 19" (give or take an inch or two) is too costly to make, then how about just 12"?
because...
NECA doesn't have the balls to do that.:wave
that.

already discussed this with tankman in some other thread and basically NECA doesn't want to stick their nose in HT's business. if NECA put as much effort into making figures as they do making excuses, we'd have some awesome stuff now. so for now we're stuck with dinky 7" toys and the occasional 1/4 scale figure that's nowhere near 1/4 scale. getting them to do anything else is like pulling teeth.

My thing is, why do the 1/4 scale P1 if you didn't plan on doing an entire line. That's just stupid. The damn things sold like hot cakes, but they're pulling out every excuse as to why they will not do another 1/4 scale Pred fig. Being a business, you have to take chances. Do the 1/4 scale P2, and if it doesn't do well then you know for a fact it's not worth doing again.

Donald Trump and Bill Gates didn't become who they are by not taking chances. Grow some balls already, NECA!

i'm still thinking they're gonna do the 19" P2 eventually. probably next year. for all their bellyaching over production costs and insisting the P1 would be too expensive, they did it. P2 will be the same deal. it's definitely gonna cost more than $70 though.

i'm still thinking they're gonna do the 19" P2 eventually. probably next year. for all their bellyaching over production costs and insisting the P1 would be too expensive, they did it. P2 will be the same deal. it's definitely gonna cost more than $70 though.

They should have just gone with the 12" figures to start with. Better deal all round.

Back