Would you buy a Death Star expansion pack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo I guess this means when I posted the idea back in one of the Luke threads I should have posted one like this instead? :dunno

Original Idea I had was this:

2 Blasters
Hans belt
Lukes Belt with grapple hook possibly removable
long rifle
chewies binders
mouse droid

$25 bucks.

Throw the Torture Droid in there and I would buy that for $24.99

But don't you think the torture droid would be better served as Vader's exclusive? I mean what else would he come with?

Hrm.... good point. :lecture

I guess I'm just looking for a little more value for $25 (yeah, right! :lol ). Maybe they could throw in a new Luke head with the Blast Shield Helmet sculpted on? I'm sure that would jack the price up another $5-10 or so, though.

All I know is that I want the DEFINITIVE versions of the main ANH characters, and that includes the requisite accessories.

I dunno, I think it's a pretty good value for $25. You have the blasters with the awesome folding stocks, the long rifle, Chewies Binders, the grapple hook with possibly a way to remove it and just plug in a regular Stormtrooper pouch. Eh, what the hell, make it 2 Mouse Droids with working wheels and call it a day. Let's face it, those little suckers were every where.

If you include Chewie's binders in this hypothetical set, what exclusive would HE come with?

And 21st Century Toys makes sets of 1:6 weapons with almost as much detail for a fraction of that pricepoint ($3 -$10). Yes, I know this is SW and comes with the required premium. But for $25 I'd expect a little something more than just a few 1:6 guns and a couple of belts. Even an additional mouse droid (for a total of two) might be enough for me.

Hmm.. good exclusive for Chewie, good exclusive for Chewie... nope. Guess ya got me there. :eek: Well take out the binders, throw in that extra mouse droid for sure .. OH! Luke's comm link needs to be in there! There ya go, replace the binders with the comm link. That way C-3PO can come with one as well.

I like the idea of expansion packs but I don't think the reason they didn't include that stuff with Luke and Han is because they plan on releasing them. I think more likely that the will sell whole new figures with those items.

Back