Would you buy a Black Bolt PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Black Bolt PF?

• Yes

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Depends on the look of it

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
The King of the Inhumans? For me he's always been a very underrated character and while he has had a bit of exposure lately he doesn't exactly rate on the higher tiers of Marvel heavy hitters....so the odds of him being an original thought for this format isn't probably high....would you get one? Not sure of the pose yet, one would say him on a throne because it looks more regal but then again him standing ready for a fight would be cool as well....

18107-110024-1-silent-war_400.jpg

SILENTWAR001_cov_scaled_800.png

55c0f_firstff22.jpg

underrated? Heck no !!! He is just too dangerous to be around civilization.

And yes, I would love a PF of the Inhumans. Anything besides X-men and Avengers, basically.

Absolutely !!!! One of my all time favorite Marvel Powerhouse...A lot less gay than Thor.

I would like a PF of the Paradise X Black Bolt with the metal wings as designed by Alex Ross, I know the metal wings idea was stolen from Angel/Archangel but the design suited Black Bolt.

Personally I'm not to sure how much he would suit a PF, comiquette definately, but I'd need to be sold on how well they can pull off head to toe costumes before I'd go for a Black Bolt.

awesome character. wouldn't we all like to level several city blocks with just a scream! :cool: notice iron man laying there in the carnage? :google

Last edited:
It might be cool but I wouldn't buy one . . . just don't think it would fit in my collection . . .

Rather have Super Skrull.

You would think SS would be smart enough to have released SS, to coincide with 'Secret Invasion' by capitalising on the hype.

Back