Would you buy a 1/6 SSC George Lucas figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a younger Lucas with a cap and sunglasses like this:

indy1l.jpg

I'd display him next to Indy, since that's the only 1/6 Indiana Jones figure I'll be getting.

If HT could do one in their icons line I would. Especially if the quality was on par with Dean. The Yulli/Hong one looks great.

Pass.... Now if they made a Peter Jackson as the drunk stumbling through the street outisde the Prancing Pony (in FELLOWSHIP) or Peter Jackson the pirate (in RETURN) for the LOTR 12"--- maybe.:cool:

Lucas as Baron whathisface outside the opera house in SITH?... maybe.:monkey4

Not a chance in Hell. I don't care that he is responsible for bring Star Wars to us. He has done more to make the franchise suck than he has to make it enjoyable. It is everything I can do to look beyond all of the negative he has brought to the Star Wars story and concentrate on what is good. I couldn't do that with his face in mine every day.

I'm not a Lucas hater... I think I would actually want a young George. I'll always be thankful that he created the SW universe.

I wouldn't mind if someone like HT did a directors series- Lucas, Spielberg, Hitchcock, Kubrick, Uwe Boll...

Pass.... Now if they made a Peter Jackson as the drunk stumbling through the street outisde the Prancing Pony (in FELLOWSHIP) or Peter Jackson the pirate (in RETURN) for the LOTR 12"--- maybe.:cool:

Lucas as Baron whathisface outside the opera house in SITH?... maybe.:monkey4

It's (insert Hermione tone here) Baron Papanoida, as in, Papa Nerd, as in, the Father of all Nerd-dom. And I still wouldn't get one. :lol

I wouldn't mind if someone like HT did a directors series- Lucas, Spielberg, Hitchcock, Kubrick, Uwe Boll...

Hitchcock, that is the one I'm hoping for :)
Would make a great figure I think.
(not only a great director, but also funny for all his cameos and the AH presents introductions)

Back