Would you buy a 1/4 fig, GG Maquette or statue of Grievous Magna Guards?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
With that definition, I guess we won't be seeing any of the trooper variations we were discussing as PF possibilities a while back either. :horror

Well, I don't consider the clones to be minor either. Lightsaber fodder for sure but not minor. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the creation and deployment of these clones was a MAJOR plot point to Episode II making them iconic characters. Gee what was the name of that particular episode...

"ATTACK OF THE CLONES"

Those Magna Guard never enjoyed such billiing! Besides, for some reason, the design of the guards bothered me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

No harm meant Proto, just picking on you a bit. I guess my point is that there is a very fine line sometimes between what some people's definition of major and minor characters are. Same as that fine line that attracts some folks to one collectible while repelling others. That's why speculation on what's coming next can be sooooo unpredictable.

At this point, I can defintely say I will try to be a completist on the SW PF format. Of course that is becoming more and more difficult as I still try to keep up with other lines too. I also have a long list figs I wouldn't mind seeing. Most of which I know will likely never see the light of day. guess it's still the action figure collector in me, buy I still have an attraction to dioramas and that is exactly what I see with GG flanked by 2 magna guards. My dream would also include Vader with 2 stormtroopers, Anakin with 2 blue troopers, and Palpatine with 2 royal guards. Crazy . . . . . . maybe, but definitely would look awesome :banana :banana

Back