Would you be interested in a Darth Talon PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a Darth Talon PF?

• Total voters

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering If Sideshow consider producing a Darth Talon PF would you be interested in having her in your collection?

Talon.jpg

organisation-sith-6862.jpg

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

When Blackhole sees this poll he will explode and then try to figure out how to vote multiple times. ;)

Not at all. There are so many core characters that have yet to be produced why waste the time and effort on a PF 10 people might buy?

As cool as she looks, there are other EU Sith I would rather see like Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Sion & Bane.

Not at all. There are so many core characters that have yet to be produced why waste the time and effort on a PF 10 people might buy?

The core characters will be made, in the meantime it's cool to think about which Sith are going to be next as we only have two sith left to be produced as Premium Format from the movies, being those two the Emperor and Count Dooku, well you can count three If a Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith Palpatine will be made... apart from that no other Sith appears in the movies and Sideshow will surely consider the many cool Sith Characters of the Expanded Universe as there are plenty of them...

spread04_bg.jpg

Before Sideshow does another EU figure, I would hope that they at least start development on some classic iconic characters that a sadly missing from their lineup, such as Chewie, R2, 3PO, Yoda, Lando, Sandtrooper, TPM Obi Wan, etc...

So I voted "no"...

Voted no. I'm sure she'd look cool, but I'm not shelling out a few hundred dollars for a character I hardly know.

As much as I like the EU, I don't think they're very good material for PF's. Asajj wasn't bad, but she's more known because of the Clone Wars and as I recall Lucas has said he considers the CW cannon so she slides in for me. Although I didn't get her.

Back