Worst 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped in 2006

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worst 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped in 2006?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Kit Fisto

• Darth Vader

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

• Darth Maul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bib Fortuna

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I don't think any of them where really bad. Certain things I might want to have seen different. Since you must choose one in this poll I went with what I said I did.

Sorry...Han Solo. No desire to add him to my collection. And that would be a double NO after reading the posts on his way too tight jacket. I wouldn't mind the Mynock though. :monkey1

Next would possibly be Luke Jedi (although I missed this first addition to the line. Have my name on the WaitList right now) Does anyone at Sideshow read these posts? Any chance you can hook me up with one to add to my Jabba's scene? And a very appreciated thank you for the scale photos of Bib, Sal and Bubo. TERRIFIC!

THX for everyones rants and raves. I love these forums.
:r2d2line

I should have probably labelled it least favorite, not worst, because I love em all like many of you but I was curious to see which least impressed other people.

I don't think there was a really bad figure in the bunch, but for the sake of the poll I'll say Anakin, just because of his lipstick and the arm. He really needs to see a new medical droid if that's the kind of service Galacticare is giving him.

MaulFan said:
I should have probably labelled it least favorite, not worst, because I love em all like many of you but I was curious to see which least impressed other people.

Yeah, I would agree least fave. Cause they all rock in one way or another.

Ya, we all have things we love in life, but as much as we may love some, weighed against others they are the least loved, and that's what this question is really about.

MaulFan said:

I agree...
I couldn't say "worst"...but...
I voted Han..simply because the outfit could have been a little less form-fitting, but I still like the figure. Heck, I even like ol' ruby-lipped Anakin....despite having to tape on the arm.

For a first year, I think it's been a good one...

jedibear said:
For a first year, I think it's been a good one...

For me, in a way, it's been too good, and not good enough. It's been an amazing year for product. However, it was also a bad year in my eyes because I wish we had gotten more :) but my, and many other's wallets could use the gap. Can't wait for TF, I'm sure we'll get a tease of the year ahead.

I voted Han even though he does have by far the best exclusive. The sculpt is better in person but it's still not up to par with the rest.

I own all the 1/6 scale figures except for Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, and Bib Fortuna. Kit is my least favorite of those three, so he's who I voted for. :)

Back