WorldBox 1/6 Durable body AT013 -”Dad Bod ”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score

WorldBox 1/6 耐操素体--爸爸肚(编号AT013)
WorldBox 1/6 Durable body AT013 -”Dad Bod ”

产品列表:

素体一个
三种规格的头雕连接器,满足支持ht、ss、dam、和第三方头雕
手型四对,拳头、持枪、握持、自然手型
脚丫一对

Features of the 1/6th scale body”AT013”:
-One(1) World Box durable body
-Three(3) connecting rod for head
-Four(4)pair of fat hands
-One(1)pair of fat foot

The ***** can be disassembled

Release date: Q4 , 2017

105107ibh9dbd9hdv9tjpq.jpg

105107dt9qga2qumt9szno.jpg

105108ybciqsss4jiefdoy.jpg

105110eskau2aaa2ar2l8p.jpg

105112i0g4pxx8e8nte4za.jpg

105113porspbb5usozoore.jpg

What's up with the recent trend of sculpted tally whackers? Were people actually requesting this?

Just wait until Molecule8 realizes these knockoff companies are making more "realistic" bodies for their toys. Rooted pubic hair and articulated johnsons are on the way pronto!!!

What's up with the recent trend of sculpted tally whackers? Were people actually requesting this?

Normally I think they're a bit silly but there are a few figures that could use them. Reeve Superman, 66 Batman and Robin, Affleck and Cavill Batman and Superman. The costumes are so tight it's a bit distracting that they're Ken dolls done there.

Normally I think they're a bit silly but there are a few figures that could use them. Reeve Superman, 66 Batman and Robin, Affleck and Cavill Batman and Superman. The costumes are so tight it's a bit distracting that they're Ken dolls done there.

Exactly. While it doesn't necessarily need to be detailed, some sort of definition should be included so pants sit correctly, as well.

If that's all Batman is packing then it's no wonder he's so angry all the time... :monkey3

To be fair I believe WorldBox has always had the sculpted appendages down south since their first TTM19 clone a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, they might've been the first or at least one of the early adopters. definitely before Phicen started adding switch out ones :lol

I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me every time I go into a World Box body thread that I believe it's safe for work. There's always a tallywacker on these things.

Is there even that much of a noticeable different in the midsection that one would notice once the clothes are on?
Are those hands and feet really "fat?"

Back