World War Hulk On Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DHAVAL is the guy who started the JSott Cambell Spoderman, and the New Punisher PF Threads and LOADS of guys made fun of him saying they wouldn't happen... Just saying history has proven he has some luck with these things....lol

Yes Spidey.

I was responding to 'If this isnt in works then thread should be closed' Meaning a few threads resulting from that picture should be closed.

A sketch means nothing. Sideshow probably draw lost of things that never come anywhere near production.

'If this isnt in works then thread should be closed'
Didn't you start a thread for everything in this picture?...

View attachment 100432

A few of which have never been revealed, Elder LSB, Terminator...

Ummm dude ... If you look at the full pic, heck even that one, and many of those pieces got made or are coming out.

WOW! This will be a Wicked Piece if and/when it gets made and the weight would be measurable to encompass the Hulk, This would be an instant Grail Piece, now if I can just find what I did with that other Kidney

Excellent Post Dhaval

A sketch means nothing. Sideshow probably draw lost of things that never come anywhere near production.

View attachment 100432

Hey Collin, who is that next to the Alien Drawing on the right side, Looks like Sexiness

Certainly looks like something to interest you Al :wink1:
Female Predator anyone?

Unfortunately this Hulk on Throne has been scrapped...apparantly.

111469.jpg

If this ain't a PF, me thinks it'll come out as a Comiquette like Ghost Rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it will be a PF. It would be too perfect to pass with everything being casted, and then his loin cloth draping down the chair.

View attachment 100432

there will be Elder LSB & Terminator Endoskeleton tOo..... Why the hell sideshow will put some rejected artwork??

Yes Spidey.

I was responding to 'If this isnt in works then thread should be closed' Meaning a few threads resulting from that picture should be closed.

I said it because all r saying its rejected artwork of Planet Hulk.... I don't think so if u look at the earlier calendar artwork everything is released or in progress.... even we will see arkham Batman from that pictures tOo mark my word

Oh you mean like putting up a video of someone sculpting a pinhead PF and then never actually being able to produce it? You mean like that?

I know some of their projects has been canceled like Cyclops LSB.... but this hobby is expanded n there r lots of newcomers joining. current edition size of the popular character will give u that idea. & sideshow will never stop making Hulk & they will revisit to all characters in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back